- Displays racks in a web-viewable format for visualizing layouts.
- Data can be loaded from database tables or data files.
- Host images generated by GD::Image and can be clicked on to show a
detailed view or other host-oriented information.
- Validates positional and other information in database.
- Calculates total BTU and required cooling load for a rack-full of
hardware. Useful for evaluating if addition of another machine
will overload power or cooling resources.
If you have ideas for new features, please email them to the development
mailing list, or add them to the SourceForge feature tracker.